Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was probably the most fun I have had at the camp. I loved going downtown and looking in all the cool shops. I ate lunch at a really good sushi place which was fun and browsed around a funky record store. With only an hour left in downtown Athens, my friend and I spotted one of my favorite stores, Junkman's Daughter's Brother. I was so excited! We stayed in the store for a really long time and had to race to the arch to make it back on time :)

But now to answer "the important question"
I am at the Emmys on the red carpet interviewing Lauren Conrad about her new clothing line. I would ask her:
1. What is the name of your brand?
2. Where did you get your inspiration for the line?
3. What is the color pallet?
4. Are there certain fabrics that are common in the line?
5. Who is your target audience?
6. What types of pieces are you producing?

No comments:

Post a Comment