Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Blog

Hey guys, it's Thursday, and this week has been a lot of fun, especially last night with all the energy drinks and candy they gave us. After reading all those articles about the inverted pyramid used in journalism, I'm a little skeptical. I mean, I know you want to real your readers in in the beginning, but why would they want to read the whole article if the information gets less and less important as you go through. Shouldn't you at least have something important that they have to wait for so they read the whole article. If I get everything I need in the beginning, I am not going to want to finish reading, but that's just me. 

Besides that, Me and Saria's article went really well. We found some really good restaurants. Expresso Royale Cafe has some really good homemade pastries and coffee and smoothies. Also, Angelo's Ristoraunte (it's spelled like that, I promise) has some really good pizzas and subs that aren't too expensive and are really huge portions so one order could feed two or three people. The Grit, a vegetarian restaurant was really good too. There were some other cool theaters and stuff so you can read our article and check those out if you want.

I guess that's all for right now. Oh and if I am going to ask that famous person on the red carpet some questions I guess I would ask...... What impact do you hope to have on this world? How do you view yourself and your success? How do you think your success has changed you and people's opinion of you? Is there anyone that really impacted who you are today or influenced you to be who you are today? I think those are some pretty good questions..... so yeah... Cya later

No comments:

Post a Comment