Monday, June 8, 2009

About Me

Hey Feature Writers,

My name is Rose and I'm from Suwanee, GA. I go to South Forsyth High School and I'm the features editor for my school newspaper. Journalism and writing has always been a favorite of mine and I aspire to be a magazine writer one day for either a fashion, women's, or overall lifestyle magazine. For my school newspaper, The Southside Times, I typically write feature or editorial articles on celebrities, fashion, or school events. Some of my favorite things are: movies- sleepless in seattle, the butterfly effect, and how to lose a guy in 10 days, tv show- one tree hill, gossip girl, and the oc, music- everything except country. I want to learn a lot about feature writing this week and hopefully, become a better writer. I also am looking forward to making new friends and having fun! I'm sure our paper will turn out great and I can't wait to see it finished :) 

3 comments:

  1. Rose - looking forward to hearing about your stint as a movie extra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool that you go to South... I know sooo many people that go there. Do you know Caroline Angle? I'm pretty sure she's on newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello rose... hahaha

    um being a movie extra is pretty sweet, I really like gossip girl and I really enjoyed reading your editorial on Miley Cyrus. Glad to know someone else shares my point of view.

    ReplyDelete