Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 2

So I should probably be working on my article, but most of the people I'd like to call for it are all still sleeping. Serves me right for being a teenager, I suppose...

Either way, I've already gotten four interviews done. Which is awesome. I mean, sure they're all from my old school, so I'll probably only be able to use one, maybe two, of them, but I still have them and it feels like progress. That's almost as important as actual progress, right? :P

Well, I'm going to get back on facebook so I can see if any of my other friends are up. The first chance I get to interview someone outside of Marist, I'll take it. That's probably how I'll be spending my lunch period, in all honesty. But it'll be worth it when I get the first draft done today :)

Adios

2 comments:

  1. It IS progress, it is! And I'm glad you are already racking up interviews. Looking forward to the draft...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I wish i were still sleeping. But I'm having the same problem. Most of my friends don't wake up until at least after 2 either. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete