Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rush Writing

I am writing my article on the new Google Wave website which will be the future facebook. I need to interview technology professors or pretty much any IT person with knowledge on this subject. The catch is that I can not find anyone who is actually answering their phone or e-mail this summer. I also called computer repair places in Athens and they did not even answer their phones! This makes my job a little hard and frustrating. I also need to finish my story by tonight. At home, I usually lock myself in my room in total silence to write.....not in a room with 15 other students. I hate rushing too because I write better when I take my time. But I am confident that it will all work out in the end. I work well under pressure but in the meantime....I just wish someone would answer their phone.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! People will call you back - and you have some time. I'd like to see drafts this afternoon but really, we're just aiming to get these in tomorrow night or first thing Thursday morning. Your tenacity will pay off - I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete