Monday, June 8, 2009

A little bit about me

Hi Feature Writers,
I just wanted to tell a little more about myself. I'm from St. Simons Island, Georgia and i am going to be a junior this coming fall at Glynn Academy High School.  I have never written an article before so i'm rather excited for this week.  Mainly i write short stories and poems so 
i'm looking forward to learning a new style of writing. For about 5 years now i've been playing drums and i also play on a Travel softball team based out of Jacksonville. I love love love drama and i've been on my school's competition drama team for about a year now.  I one day hope to become a sports journalist or broadcaster and attend the University of Notre Dame or Emerson in Boston. I think  i'm pretty easy to get along with. Most people call me a little crazy (in a good way) and i take pride in that. I'm a very open person and will talk about anything and i'm not afraid to ask questions or tell you my opinion. Oh yeah, next year i will be the sports editor for my school yearbook and hopefully we'll finally get a newspaper up and running. I'm hear to have fun and learn about something i love to do. :)


1 comment: