Monday, June 8, 2009

Why I m here

Hello fellow feature writers,

 My name is Jasmine Fillmore and I attend Campbell High School in Smyrna Georgia. I'm an upcoming senior , and I'm going on my second year being on the newspaper staff. Our school's newspaper is called, " The Spatan Chronicles". I have not always wanted to be a journalist, before this career choice i wanted to be a politician to change the world through my voice. Then i had a second thought and wanted to change the world through my words and what i write. Whether i write articles, poetry, or even books I just want my voice out there. So thats the main reason why I'm here is to learn how to write more precise and correct.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of changing the world with words. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to want to be a politician too but i decided the job was too dirty.

    ReplyDelete