Friday, June 12, 2009

Last post

This is my last blog post so I thought I would review my time here at the Grady Journalism Academy.  I have met so many amazing, talented people that I would love to keep in contact with. I have also learned so much about the field of journalism as a whole and what it is like to  write for a paper outside of my high school.  I do not know if I would still like to pursue journalism as a career but I know that this camp has helped me along the way with my decision. 

I loved all of the fun things we did at night like laser tag and the Grady After Dark night. I also liked all of the prizes that were given out and the AP Style books, which will come in handy back home.

I also want to take a minute to thank my teachers, Mr. Dennis and all of the people that made this camp possible. Your work does not go unnoticed!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agreed! I will miss you.. and our random drifting out night conversations at like 9:00! lol

    ReplyDelete