Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey guys, my name is Margaret Nickens. I'm from Alpharetta Georgia. Next year will be my junior year, and I'm going to be editor-and-chief of my HS newspaper, The Hook. After college I hope to travel around the world and write international articles about basically traveling. I want to do stuff similar to what I'm doing for this class (I am writing an article about how to spend a cheap day in Athens)where I write about foods, festivals, and boutiques from places around the world. That is basically everything. I hope we have a really great time at camp and make lots of friends. :) Oh and I guess if you want to know more about me, I swim competitively and play the piano.

3 comments:

  1. Yay- an editor-in-chief who likes features! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think traveling around the world would be amazing! oh and love the story! that is going to be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) i also enjoy traveling and hope to go and see the world one day. i enjoyed looking at your newspaper-- the layout was really nice and i loved the cartel interview!

    ReplyDelete