Thursday, June 11, 2009

:)

so today I am feeling quite relieved that my article is FINISHED. the process of working on a deadline was similar to the process that I have to abide by on my school paper so I wasn't surprised or panicked by it. it seems like camp has gone by really quickly. i have overall had fun here and made some new friends. i am particularly excited for tonight because we are going to have dinner catered and the night should be interesting. 

after reading all of the articles, i was most intrigued by the the youtube/home birth article and the round sunglasses. i was surprised that some women are so brave to post these videos of themselves giving birth on the internet for everyone and anyone to see. i know that i would not be as confident and brave to do so. the round sunglasses trend is interesting to me. i don't think i would necessarily wear them because i know that you have to have a certain shaped face to wear them. for instance-- lady gaga wears them and they totally work for her. personally,  i would feel like a fool in them. 
anyways, these are just some of my random thoughts for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment