Thursday, June 11, 2009

q&a on the red carpet.

If I could meet one celebrity... that's a tough one. There are so many people I would love to interview! I'm going to name one in every media category. That might make this a little bit easier, haha.

Music: Taylor Swift. She is my absolute favorite. I used to HATE her, but now I literally know the words to every one of her songs and would kill to go see her tour which, btw, sold out in 8 seconds. I have alot of things I would ask her about.
1/ When you were 12 years old handing out your hand made cds to record labels in Nashville, did you ever think you wouldn't make it this far?
2/ What's it like going from writing a song on your bedroom floor to hearing millions of people across the world singing them now?
3/ How do you manage to stay so level headed and grounded in the midst of everything thats going on for you right now?
4/ You're 19. You've accomplished what some 30 year olds are still dreaming about. Is there anything you haven't done yet? Are you exactly where you want to be?

Television: Kristin Cavallari. She's hilarious. I might actually watch the next season of the Hills just to laugh at her.
1/ Back during your Laguna Beach days, when you watched the show after being filmed, do you think it was an accurate protrayal of your life?
2/ If you could take anything back about your high school days, what would it be?
3/ Do you think that the Hills will be any different after your being casted?

Movies: Will Smith. I love him. I have basically seen every episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air at least 10 times. Not to mention, he's an amazing actor. I would ask him:
1/ You have definitely grown as an actor since your Fresh Prince days. What made you make the switch from comedies to intense drama, action packed films?
2/ What was it like playing in a film with your son? Is he pursuing an acting career as well?
3/ What was the most difficult role you have ever played, and what did you do to prepare for it?

The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment