Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wasting Time is Fun

So I finished my article yesterday, which is nice because it means I've been able to watch Zero Punctuation reviews (video game reviewer, really funny), listen to my new CD (Let It Enfold You by Senses Fail) and talk to friends on facebook (or at least the two that are actually up). It's a lot of fun, but I'm looking forward to doing a review or profile later today.

If I'm at the red carpet, I'm probably finding the first band I can find. Music is kinda my thing. I think Rise Against would be so cool to interview. Not only are they amazing musicians, but they are also political activists that do a lot of cool work. Questions below:

1. When can fans expect your next tour? Any upcoming CD's?

2. Is there any song that you've played so much, you never want to play it again?

3. What is your favorite song to play? Why?

4. What have you been doing recently to make a difference in the community?

5. What would you consider to be your greatest accomplishment so far?

6. What can we expect for the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment