Friday, June 12, 2009

it's over =(

It's the last day =( I'm so sad! I loved this camp so much! Everyone I have met have been amazing! Even though it's going to be super sad to leave, I have so many funny stories to tell my friends back home. But this is a journalism camp so I guess I should mention the learning part of the camp. I am really happy that I decided to take the features writing class. Everyone in this class is nice and we all seem to get along very well. But the best part of the class is our teacher, Mary Jessica! She has been such a great instructor because she has had a ton of first hand experience. She is really nice and so laid back, so I find it easier to open up and accept constructive criticism.

Next year I'm going to be a Senior so no matter how much I really want to come to this camp again, I can't. But hopefully I will be here during the same time next year for orientation next year anyways! 

Even though I have loved this camp so much, I must say, I can't wait to finally be able to sleep in late! So even though we are all leaving and going home to places that are probably hundreds of miles away from each other, I hope that we can stay in touch 'cause you guys are awesome!

3 comments:

  1. I love you and will miss you! o wait, I see you everyday! but you are still awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, RACHEL! I don't even know what to say...except that I'm the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete