Wednesday, June 10, 2009

at last.

So, I'm finally making headway on my article. Thank God. It's been two (pushing three) very long days of one ended phone calls, an empty Yahoo! inbox, and a blank Microsoft Word document. I just got an interview from Sam Johnson, one of the main cast members of Darius Goes West. He was on the way to pick up the main character of the film. I thought that was pretty cool. I just finished the first draft of my article, and I'm  not really liking this 400 word limit. Quite frankly, it sucks. I guess the silver lining is that all of the waiting for a response and hoping for an interview was a much needed eye opener about the patience and persistence involved in journalism. The satisfaction after making progress in a first draft is awesome.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment