Thursday, June 11, 2009

On this blog again! finished my article last night and I think I did a good job (or at least I hope I did a good job) but I'm feeling pretty confident about it. I don't know why but I am really hungry right now but I don't know why because I just came from breakfast.
But about this movie star thing.... if I could interview a really big star on the red carpet, it might have to be Beyonce. I love her music and I really admire her as an artist and as a person as well. Although I don't know her, I feel that she is a very genuine person. 
My question would be, who are your biggest influences in life and why? 
I honestly don't really know what I would ask but that would probably be my biggest question. Or maybe my question might be, who are your biggest inspirations and why? Either way I would most likely get the same answer or an answer along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment