Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey!

Hey Features writers ! 

I know we already briefly introduced ourselves but I want to tell y'all a little bit more about myself. My name is Lauren and I am from Tampa, Florida. I am 17 years old and a rising senior! I go to a small private school in Tampa and I love it there!! Journalism is one of my passions and I hope to peruse it in college and beyond. I was the arts editor of my paper this year and a features writer. I really enjoy writing about fashion, music, movies, and just overall interesting people. I hope to learn a lot while I am here and so far it has been a really enjoyable experience. I talk a lot and I always have something to say. I love to just chat with people and get to know people so I really hope that I can get to know all of you by the end of the week. I look forward to working with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I love that journalism is your passion and I'm glad you're bringing that to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hi lauren

    i'm really glad that we became friends and that we have so much in common like journalism, celebrity gossip, UF, florida, and other random things. can't wait to go downtown with you and see all of the boutiques for your article!

    ReplyDelete